Monday 6 June 2011

Additions to the Blog!

Hello all - I bet you are surprised to see me on the Blog so early in the month - well I am here very quickly to add some new links, I was asked at the meeting if I would add the website  of one of the members in the links and I really don't see why not so I have and then had a thought that I should extend this same courtesy to all other members.
So I have added Carol Coleman's Fibredance website and also Diverse Threads and I am aware that Diana Barrett and Cluny Chapman also have websites which I will add shortly - Please let me know if you do not either of these adding otherwise I will add them soon.
It there are any other members with textile related sites please let me know.

We had a really good meeting on Saturday which I will tell you about later not today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment