Tuesday 7 February 2012

Notices

Hello Everyone

I was very conscious on Saturday that you were bombarded with an awful lot of information, so I thought I would summarise some of it here for you.

FIRST AID - the course will take place at the Folk Hall at 9am on the 5th May.

GUILD NEW CHAIR AND PRESIDENTS - Christine Poole was elected as the new Chaiman unopposed. Jan Beaney and Jean Littlejohn have agreed to become joint Presidents for an initial period of 3 years.

VISIT TO ACKWORTH - As part of the marking of the tenth anniversary of the region, a visit has been arranged to Ackworth to view the Samplers and partake of lunch. This will take place on 12th April, meeting at the school at 12 noon. Price £20. For further details please contact me. (01759368785/ shirley.smith2@btinternet.com)

MEMBERS' CHALLENGE - Details of the challenge for 2012/13 are now available on the Guild website. If you are unable to access this please contact me.

VISIT OF KAFFE FASSETT - Tickets (for members only at the moment) are available from Liz Lumb.

I hope that is helpful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment